- With Color A, e wrap all the odd number pegs, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, etc.
- With Color B, e wrap all the even number pegs, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc.
- Continuing in the same direction as the first wrap, e wrap each peg again with the same color.
- Knit, by bringing the bottom loop up over the top loop on each peg.
- The scarf is knitted by continuing around the pink long loom in a continuous spiral. Repeat steps 3 and 4 with the pegs always being wrapped in the same color as the previous row. Knit until the scarf reaches the desired length. As a rule of thumb, the scarf should be about as long as the person wearing it is tall.
- Use a crochet cast off.