What you'll need:
Blue Round Knifty Knitter Loom
- E Wrap the loom time. Reverse wrapping direction and wrap a 2nd time. Reverse direction again and wrap a 3rd time.
- Pull the bottom loop on each peg over the two loops above.
- Two loops will remain on the loom. Wrap once again and repeat step 2.
- Continue wrapping a row and knitting until the knit is about 9 inches.
- Use the panel stitch cast off to remove the knit from the loom. Begin at the end farthest away from the working yarn. Remove 2 loops. Using a crochet hook, pull the 2nd to the last loop through the last loop. Lift off the 3rd loop, pull the 3rd loop through the 2nd loop. Continue until you've reached the working yarn. Tie a square knot around the last loop.