You can use any of the Knifty Knitter long looms, or rectangle loom, to create ribbed knit. You can also create ribbed knit with a round loom, but the method is different.
- Secure yarn to the anchor peg.
- E-wrap the first bottom peg.
- Pull yarn to peg on opposite side of the loom just above it and E-wrap.
- E-wrap the peg directly next to it.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until the loom is fully wrapped.
- Turn at the last peg and wrap in reverse. The path of the yarn should follow the previous path of the yarn identically.
- After the loom has been wrapped twice, knit off.