Knifty Knitter looms are typically sold in sets of four. The long looms are sold together as a set and the round looms are sold together as a set. Each set comes with the Knifty Knitter hook and a yarn needle. While the looms are typically found in sets at department stores, they can be found for sale individually online at Amazon or Ebay. Knifty knitter looms are quickly becoming popular because they are easy for beginners or children to learn to use.
- The blue long loom is 22 inches wide. Because this is the longest of all the looms, it is usually used for knitting blankets and afghans.
- The green long loom is 18 inches wide. This loom is commonly used for making pillows and children's shawls and sweaters.
- The yellow long loom is 14 inches wide. The yellow long loom is typically used for making children's hats and crafts.
- The pink long loom is typically used for making crafts and is 10 inches long.
- The yellow loom (11.5 inches wide) is for extra-large adult hats.
- The green loom (9.5 inches wide) is for adult hats.
- The red loom (7.5 inches wide) is for knitting children’s hats and scarves.
- The blue loom (5.5 inches wide) is for baby’s hats, mittens, booties, socks, etc.