- E-Wrap the large end of the loom using one strand of yarn.
- Continue wrapping in a continuous clockwise motion around the loom until you have wrapped a second row.
- Knit off.
- Repeat step 2 and 3 until the scarf is 48 inches long.
- Sew through each loop to remove the scarf from the loom. Pull tight.
- Attach a pom pom to the each end of the scarf. The Knifty Knitter brand pom pom maker may be used to make pom poms.
Sunday, December 15, 2013
Quick and Easy Tube Scarf for the Knifty Knitter Spool Loom
Patterns You Might Like:
Instructions 1. Using 2 strands of yarn, wrap first 3 pegs. Wrap the 3 pegs again and knit off (lift bottom 2 loops over top 2 lo...
Barbie loomed this version of the braided scarf pattern in blue and white hues. What a fun scarf. Provo Craft Tools Knifty Kni...
This pattern is for a dish cloth made using the smallest round loom in the set. It's a quick and easy project, perfect for the begin...